
Of course there are many details. Many of which have exhausted me the last week/ month/ maybe longer. It all boils down to the final question we were asked. “You may stay in Africa and work with no visa or you may go home and be released from your contract." Needless to say our flight takes off a week from Tuesday.
Living on the ocean and working at the school has been a nice life (and I am most definitely going to miss it!), but I would be lying if I said I am not looking
- Angela
6 comments:
Can't wait to have you back...
~Bethany~
you should smuggle it home for michael! he would love you forever! although, you're already on his well liked list. him and megan still talk about you and brett! :)
For everything there is a reason!
oh we can't wait to have you back! ~richele
Can't wait for you two to come home!!!
-Emily
wow, I haven't been keeping up with your blog. You're back in the states! crazy. any idea where you'll be this summer??
Post a Comment