Pro's
Enemy of the State
Jada Pinkett Smith
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Independence Day
I am Legend (I watched it last night)
Con's
His Rapping Career
Wild Wild West
I think I would have to create a new category for Men In Black. The event that took place last night, was me sitting at my computer, designing a new pair of kicks. They're money, and here's a picture.
The Money

I don't want anyone posting comments like, "Those are really ugly shoes," either, because I'll delete them. I could have written anything, up to eight letters, on the side of the shoes, but everything I thought of was stupid, and would greatly decrease my chances of making new friends in the future.
So.
5 comments:
They look purple on my computer too...
~Bethany~
"Those are really ugly shoes,"
My post survives still...
so did "the money" arrive yet?
-Bethany-
The shoes are great, but I am legend sucked! (Although my theater experience involved empty threats and police protection so my perception may have been negatively influenced)
Post a Comment