
A true beauty! Mine is actually a girls one but it is the same difference.
Here is a little sample of the places the Suburban has been. . .

The Library

The Movie Theater
Coffee

The Grocery Store

Downtown
Brett and I are rarely driving the car in town. It pretty much sits unless we are taking a trip to see family for things such as The Strickland Family Reunion - yes it does exist! Good times had by all:) AND to see baby Roslynn for the first time!!

I thought I would end with Elmo since he is Brielle's favorite and she had her birthday this month. Happy Birthday Brielle!!
6 comments:
yeah for pictures!!! can't wait to come visit!!! love, Kara
I would love to see the Stricklands riding around town together....
melmo? MMMEEELLLMMMMOOOOOO!!!
love you
looks like fun :) i get a kick out of imagining you take a picture of the grocery store... :)
you guys rock, you townies you.
it's been over a month guys, blog it up!
Post a Comment