The band was a bluegrass group called New Found Road, but when the young woman announced them, she said New Found Glory, which is the name of a pop-punk group. New Found Road was an enjoyable experience, and Angela and I had our chairs on the edge of the clearing, so we were able to watch the crowd between songs.
Angela saw lots of the little kids she’s been watching at her preschool, and I don’t envy her spending five days a week with them. They were rowdy mini-townies. Twice during the show, they pulled down the chain barrier around the stage.
We’re continuing to walk and bike most places. Angela’s ridden her bike to work evey day, and I plan on doing the same when my classes start on Monday. We put a check on the calendar at the end of every day we don’t use the car. We’re grateful to be in a situation where we can avoid using the gas.
Angela and her neighbor, staking their seperate plots.
Milling townies. Note neighbor in the right background.
New Found Road, playing late.
7 comments:
Ange you look beautiful sitting there in the sun. sounds like a good time was had by all!
looks like you two are quickly becoming townies.
any nice bike paths? or do you just jostle for road space?
yeah athada's right. you look like you fit right in :)
thats the life to not have to use a car, not quite possible with two kiddos though :) I guess I could strap them to me. You two look happy there!
You make fun of the townies, but you look like your lovin' it yourself...
well, it's nice to catch up with you two. actually you would fit in well here in greece. just feet or pedal in the city:) and a bus ticket is only 50 cents with air conditioning(100 plus degrees here) "leave the driving to us:)"
post already
Post a Comment