Apparently, Aller Voir directly translated means "to go to see." It looks familiar to me but I was too distracted by anything and everything in Libreville to listen during Maxime's French lessons so I will have to rely on About.Com's translations. To Go To See is the perfect summary of the September - November picture collage/ mess below.

These pictures are from when Jared and Alyssa came with the girls for a visit. Brett and I tried to "child proof" our townhouse before they came. Live and learn, we now know to put things like sugar jars out of reach in case a wandering three year old decides to begin eating it by the first full! It was great fun and we were glad they made the drive down to see us in Oxford. We miss you! 
Next on our visitors docket is our friend and Brett's Race Street roommate
Jeremiah. We were able to see him and his fiance Casey in Cincinnati last time she was in town and this time Jeremiah came up for a weekend in Oxford. I just got a picture on his way out of town, because if I don't get a picture then the visit didn't exist. Kind of like Kyle's visit and Casey's second visit. No picture = it did not happen. (in my blog world) When Mom, Dad, Larisa and Cameron came for a visit/ half marathon of hills we decided to move the indoors outside for our pre-race day meal. They always say to eat pasta which we did, but pizza seemed to also fit.
Dad and I ran the State to State 1/2 marathon together - a.k.a. ran up and down hills for 13.1 miles:) My red face shows the exhaustion I had at the end just putting one foot in front of the other. Dad on the other hand has a great smile and was dancing in the streets next to me to the live music playing for the final miles.
As usual my pictures are all over the place but on the left are the leading ladies of our curb crew. I
had a picture of Brett and Cameron together but they did not take advantage of the photo opportunity so I sided with the smiling ladies.
We were able to catch a game the weekend Brett's parents came down for a visit. We checked out all our regular spots around town and took full advantage of the nice weather by walking around town with our Kofenya drinks. We are soaking up Oxford right now as Brett is in his final year at Miami.

For my birthday weekend Brett and I drove up to H2Oville. The girls went to Plate 22 and caught up on life while the fellas shot at targets by the river. Brett went to Google Images and found all these animal pictures with Brielle. She would name an animal and then pick the pictures to click on. It lasted for a long time!



Brett drove back to Perry and met our nephew. . . Bob! Brett may or may not have had a camera with him but either way did not take a single picture. Luckily Bob's mom Taylor had a few we could share. Apparently Bob can high five, low five, play dead, and more things that Brett will be able to remind me of when he reads the blog.
Just yesterday Larisa and Cameron drove back to H2Oville from the best weekend of their lives. The weekend of fun started with Brett and I at the Grand Opening of Chipotle in Uptown Oxford. It all sounds so grand - I even got a cloth bag! Then on Saturday Larisa and Cameron came down for the weekend. There is more. . . then Grant and Emily came down for the evening. These are the most recent pictures taken with our camera posted on this blog. I am now going on and on because it is getting late but I put on my calendar to do list to blog today and I am determined to have a blog complete before I go to bed! Thanks for - to go to see - us and letting Brett and I - to go to see - you! what?
Love, Angela

6 comments:
loved! the pictures, what a nice story they told, and welcome to the blog Bob:)
LOVE, LOVE the blog post!!! I just love when you blog...I feel up to date on your life other than I am sad I didn't get to see you when you had all those visitors:)! We will make it happen soon:) Love ya!
Kara
Mom I am sure Bob appreciates the welcome! Kara I can't wait to see your precious Adalynn!!
Great update, Angela! I loved the pictures. Bob will be quite excited that he was included.
Love the post and the update also.. Looking forward to our next visit "here or there" doesn't mater. Love ya
love the pictures. miss you!
Post a Comment