Here is a glimpse of packing. About a month ago on a visit home we went to Sams Club to load up on non-perishable food, toilet paper (apparently it is a good idea to bring your own), toiletry items, and whatever else we saw and thought we could not do without. Apparently we could not do without a box of 6 bottles of Salsa.
Someone then let us squeeze our bins onto a Seaport container going across the Atlantic full of
[Here is a picture of my parents, Brett, and me on our packing day.] Building Supplies - Thanks Dad! We sent it off hoping that it would be in Africa around the time we arrive a month later. In a week we will know if the bins arrived before us. I figure if they are not there when we arrive then they will be a nice big "care package" to receive in our new home.
Today Brett asked me if I could believe that in one week we will be in Africa for almost a year stay. I cannot, however, I am curious to see when reality will hit.
- Angela
2 comments:
Angela, I miss you...i am sooo excited to see this blog! I can't wait to check it and see all the pictures of you and Brett in Africa. We love you and are praying for you this week!
I love you! Looks like things are coming together...whoa :) Good thing you have salsa too. Most definitely is an essential. I'm praying! You two are great.
Love,
Danika
Post a Comment