Friday, November 2, 2007

Wednesday Afternoon

I am well aware that 1) This blog has not been updated for some time, and 2) I have been promising video footage soon. Although I'm happy to rememdy the first issue, I don't see the second happening today. I have two videos transferred from our camera to the computer, however I'm experiencing technical difficulties in uploading them onto the blog. I see videos being posted in the next month though, so take heart.
Not a whole lot is new in Libreville, the weather continues to get hotter, and it still rains just about everyday. There's a power outage every now and then, so we keep flashlights and candles handy, and we stay after school most days to get on the internet, and check our mail. That's about all I have to say right now, but more is to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video would be fun but more pics would be nice too... Injoy our talks but miss seeing you.. Dad

pkgormong said...

whewww haven't heard from you both...glad you are still out there:) Kara and Phil