
This is supposed to be a picture of Jen, Lane, and me on my visit over to Washington Court House. Of course thirty minutes into my drive back to Oxford I realized I never took my camera out of my purse! So here is a picture from Jen's wedding. I thought it was fitting because she looks just as beautiful now as she did on her wedding day with the cutest little baby bump.
We caught up and went shopping with Lane which you can't really tell from the picture:)

On the right is my candid-ish picture of Brett, Grant, Emily, and Bethany walking out of the Cincinnati Museum of Art. Bethany drove out to our place and then we went to Cincinnati to see Grant and Emily at their beautiful home in Kentucky.
Emily is sporting her new haircut which I think is very fun! I did more talking with Emily at the museum than actually checking out the art so I don't have much else to say about it. The two in the bottom picture absorbed more art.


So, Brett I realize that I posted as soon as you said, "I am going to put up a post today" and walked out the door. I just felt the need to put up some pictures. . . today.
You just go ahead and post today and it will be like a joint post only my bottom half of the post will have pictures:)
- Angela
3 comments:
Ang, You are too funny! LOVE the pictures though I wish you were in them!!!! I'm jealous you all got to hang out, but hopefully soon we can join you in the fun when we move up to Indiana! Thanks for the updates! I always can count on you to be a faithful blogger! Love you, Kara
so i guess brett was so intimidated by your post that he (almost a week later) has not gotten up the confidence for his own post ;) well done angela!! i like the pictures.
I know, I am so intimidating:) He is leaving us all hanging waiting in suspense for his Salman Rushdie post ~ who we saw in a movie the other night!
Post a Comment